CAS needs volunteers

CAS is constantly looking for volunteers. Not only for the jobs in the board, but also for specific activities.
 
Please consider if you have time to:
 
- FOSTER a dog or puppy short term
- TRANSLATE into German, Spanish, Dutch - any other ex pat languages.
- DRIVE a dog to Málaga Airport or to and from the vet & kennels
- Give BRIC-a-BRAC that we can sell
- Work on one of our MARKET STALLS (call 952 037 095 or 660 271 984)
- FOSTER and/or FEED a kitten
- FEED a few street CATS (call 95 252 6312)
- Help on the CAS Sunday Market in Nerja. Two of the chaps who normally help out are returning to the UK and the other CAS volunteers are desperate for HELP ! Call Wendy 952 037 095 or 660 271 984

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
My name is Nicole Sendra, and I am looking for any voluntary work.
I am not able to work at the moment as I am awaiting a work visa, (I am South African) so I have alot of free time and would like to put this to good use. I am free all day and night and I live in Benajarafe.

Your help would be much appreciated.

My email adress is nsendra89@hotmail.co.uk
My phone numbers are: 952514303 699404209

Thank you very much for your time

Nicole Sendra